The Inventory Coordinator for Beyond Retro has great logistic skills, are able to assist the Warehouse Manager organise the product within the warehouse and make the best use of the space. They set the pace and proficiency for the rest of the team and assists the Warehouse Manager in maintaining company procedures for processing deliveries and owning all associated admin.
● Reconcile inbound and outbound deliveries and organise and file all necessary paperwork
● Maintain speed and flow when processing boxes, setting the example and assist the Warehouse Manager in leading the inventory team.
● Attend Backstock meetings to communicate product levels to store managers and record orders and communicate with the business.
● Monitor delivery discrepancies communicate with Warehouse Manager to reconcile.
● Help train new inventory staff on correct and efficient procedures
● Communicate with other departments across the business for any items moving between stores and Penn.
● Work closely with the Warehouse Manager to ensure the store’s orders are filled, and in the instance of any shortages, be able to offer suggestions and possible product substitutions.
● Work alongside the Product Department and Warehouse Manager to update the Penn shortages.
● Help to maintain a clean, safe and positive work environment.
● Acquire proficiency in google sheets to update admin.
● Give feedback to the inventory team when necessary.
● Assist with warehouse duties such as boxing ,tagging etc as required.
● Collaborate with the Warehouse Manager to ensure the continued smooth running of the business.
● Update delivery sheets so invoices are correctly paid by Head Office
● Process wholesale for external purchases.
If you are a trend spotter and have a passion for vintage clothing and experience in fashion retail please send your CV and a letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org