Full Time WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT Required
Europe's largest vintage clothing retailer Beyond Retro is recruiting for a Full time Warehouse Assistant to join the small dedicated team maintaining the continuous supply of product to the stores. The successful individual will work within a friendly team of ten in our 5000sqf warehouse situated between Old Street and Haggerston.
This is a physical role in a warehouse environment and requires manual lifting of boxes up to 30lbs.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Assist with the loading and unloading of containers.
- Assist with the distribution of product into storage.
- Have experience using excel
- Work as part of a fast paced production team
Duties will include:
- Hanging, sorting, labelling and security tagging clothing
- Preparing outbound deliveries
- Entering data into delivery schedules
- Assisting in handling store returns
- Cleaning the warehouse
- Manual work including lifting boxes, carrying and climbing ladders
- Other duties as requested by the Operations Manager or Warehouse Supervisor for the smooth running of the warehouse and production
The successful candidate will have experience in working in a clothing warehouse environment or retail backstock. Please email your cv, salary expectation and why you would like the role.
( to: email@example.com)