Vintage Clothing and Accessories brand Beyond Retro is coming to Bristol this Spring.
BE PART OF THE TEAM…
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to launch and run our new Bristol Broadmead store.
We are home to a passionate all-star team of vintage and fashion experts committed to recycling while delivering a one-of-a-kind experience to our fashion-forward customers across Sweden, UK and globally with beyondretro.com. We offer a unique career path defined by creativity and paved with exciting, original fashion sourced from around the world.
Our Store Managers are focused, hardworking and energetic. You will be expected to lead a dedicated sales team to bring a unique shopping and product experience to our customers. As a Beyond Retro Store Manager you will have a significant influence on the products, marketing, events and merchandising for our stores. You’ll even help build it! We encourage creative and commercial thinking and the store provides an excellent platform for managers to show their flair.
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered
- Motivate your sales team to deliver maximum sales
- Train, develop and retain your sales team
- Be an inspiring leader with strong personal drive to achieve sales goals
- Work with the marketing manager on creative ideas to help drive footfall and create an exciting and engaging space for customers
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will report to your Area Manager as you lead your Assistant Manager, Visual Merchandiser and Sales Associates to success. Training, travel and accommodation in London will be provided to give you the tools to flourish in your new Bristol Store.
The Learning and Development Manager will also provide ongoing training to help you develop you and your team.
WORKING AT BEYOND RETRO...
- Partake in monthly workshops in London and Bristol to grow your management and commercial skills and develop your personal brand
- Opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a business dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion.
- 50% discount across all BR stores
If you're seeking the career move which gives you the freedom and autonomy to influence how your store succeeds and want to grow within an expanding company then this may be the opportunity for you!
If you have a minimum of 2 years fashion management experience in a large, busy fashion retail environment please send us your C.V. plus cover letter outlining: Why you would be suitable for the role, your current salary package or expectations, plus your soonest available start date to email@example.com.
We are looking for a full team including Assistant Manager, Supervisors, Visual Merchandiser and sales associates.