An opportunity has arisen for a focused, hard working, energetic Visual Merchandiser to assist in managing the Visual Merchandising standards across our London and Brighton stores. The role is part store based and part field as you will be responsible for merchandising your own store as well as assisting the Head VM to oversee standards for our London and Brighton stores.
As the Commercial Standards Assistant, you will report to the Head VM. You will monitor sales and plan, organise and execute product placement and standards on a weekly basis based on this analysis and in line with company guidelines.
You will be expected to:
• Be responsible for the Visual Merchandising of your own store
• Maintain and develop retail merchandising standards and brand values for all UK stores
• Work with the Store Managers, Product Team and Visual Team to pro-actively drive sales through innovative display and exceptional retail standards
• Conduct weekly analysis of sales
• Assist in staff training
• Work with Store Managers in optimising in-store space and floor layout
• Work along side the product and buying department, to contribute to Beyond Retro’s visual strategy and will assist in overseeing the delivery of this in our stores
• Assist in prop making and design
You will have:
• Excellent communication skills
• Commercial experience in working with procedures to deliver excellent merchandising standards as well as maximising sales and profits
• Strong Analytical skills
• A creative flair with an eye for detail
• Top level styling skills
• At least 2 years high street merchandising experience
The role will be ideally suited to someone looking for creative freedom within their own store coupled with strong commercial awareness.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and a covering letter, plus your salary expectations to email@example.com