Assistant Manager - Brighton Store
Beyond Retro has a rare and exciting opportunity for an inspirational Assistant Store Manager to join our Brighton store. The ideal candidate will be friendly, hard working, efficient and punctual and have an eye for detail and have had experience in supervising and motivating a sales team.
As part of a small team in a fast paced store you will be expected to:
- Be fully flexible over all days of the week and be able to work 40 hours.
- Have good communication skills and be a team player.
- Motivate the sales team to ensure maximum sales.
- Ensure staff maintain a high level of customer service.
- Ensure operational procedures are accurate and timely.
- Become competent at identifying and pricing vintage product.
- Stay current with catwalk and high street trends, be aware of emerging customer trends.
- Assist in controlling and managing all aspects of the day-to-day store operation.
Your development is important to us. You will be part of an on-going training and development program which includes growing your management skills, customer service skills as well as training in fashion history and seasonal trends. You will also be encouraged to contribute to marketing, in store events and visual merchandising concepts. As part of the Store Management team you will be eligible for a generous discount across all stores.
The store environment is vibrant and uniquely reflective of the local social scene. We are seeking confident people who would like to grow with the company, who have creative flair and excellent organizational skills.
If you have a minimum of 2 years experience in supervising and motivating a fashion sales team please send us your C.V plus cover letter explaining why you would like this role and your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20th 2016.