Be part of the team…
An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Production Assistant to join our Stockolm Warehouse team.
Beyond Retro is home to a passionate all-star team of vintage and fashion experts committed to delivering a one-of-a-kind experience to our fashion-forward customers across Sweden, UK and globally with beyondretro.com.
Warehouse Production Assistants are focused, hardworking and energetic. You will be expected to be part of a team dedicated to ensuring that our Vintage and own Label product is picked, priced, packed and delivered to our stores in a timely manner.
You will be expected to:
- Assist in handling all inbound and outbound deliveries
- Hang, tag and box garments for our stores
- Maintain a clean and tidy warehouse
- Scan and count stocks
- Handle boxes of clothing
- Grade for quality
- Process Wholesale product for purchase
- Heavy lifting on a daily bases
- Many physical tasks
Who will you work with?
You will work with a small dedicated team of warehouse and pricing assistants and report to the Warehouse & Production Manager. The warehouse is located under the same roof as our Stockholm Head Office which means there is opportunity to contribute to and learn from other areas of the company.
- A team player
- A strong communicator
- An approachable and friendly manner
- A problem solver
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good at early morning starts!
Working at Beyond Retro
- You will be eligible for a 50% discount in stores
- Opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a business dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion
If you're looking for the opportunity to employ your skills and experience with a company who want to develop their people, this could be the opportunity for you. If you have experience in a warehouse, backstock or busy fashion retail environment please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org