Supervisor - London Store
We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Supervisor in one of our London stores
Supervisors are our store ambassadors who lead the sales team by example by displaying Gold Standard Customer Service at all times. In addition to their Supervisory duties our Supervisors carry out all tasks required of our sales assistants and are the link between the shop floor staff and the management team.
- Delegation of tasks
- Supervising and motivating staff
- Supervising accurate stock rotation and replenishment procedure
- Store opening and closing
- Cashing up tills and safe storage of daily takings
- Accurate cash handling and banking
- Liaising between staff and management
- Accurate recording of stock movement
- Accurate pricing of product
- Ensuring all Health and Safety measures are adhered to
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are followed
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
As part of the Store Management team you will be eligible for a generous discount across all stores.
Your development is important to us. You will be part of an on-going training and development program which includes growing your management skills, as well as training in fashion history and seasonal trends. You will also be encouraged to contribute to marketing, in store events and visual merchandising concepts.
The store environment is vibrant and uniquely reflective of the local social scene. We are seeking focused team players who would like to grow with the company, and who can think creatively and commercially.
If you have a minimum of 1 year's experience in supervising and motivating a fashion sales team please send us your CV plus cover letter explaining why you would like this role and quoting your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand them in to the store manager.