PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
We have a great opportunity for a part time sales associate to join our Brick Lane store.
We are home to a passionate all-star team of vintage and fashion experts committed to recycling while delivering a one-of-a-kind experience to our fashion-forward customers across Sweden, UK and globally with beyondretro.com. We offer a unique career path defined by creativity and paved with exciting, original fashion sourced from around the world.
Our stores are fun, face paced, and challenging and our Sale Associates are focused, hardworking and energetic. You will be expected to help lead a dedicated sales team to bring a unique shopping and product experience to our customers. We encourage creative and commercial thinking and the store is an excellent place to develop your skills.
BE PART OF THE TEAM
We offer a unique shopping and product experience with Customer service at the heart of everything we do. By joining the Beyond Retro sales team you commit to offering the best customer service possible in a friendly and welcoming environment. Your hard work, in-depth product knowledge and commitment to customer service will help shape and perpetuate our brand and encourage our customer to return. The Sales Associate’s many responsibilities contribute to the success and efficiency of the stores.
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Actively meet and surpass the 6 competencies of customer service in order to help boost sales and reduce stock floor losses
- Help customers in finding product
- Develop a rapport with regular customers
- Operate cash tills
- Communicate customer requests to management
- Provide personal shopping on request (All associates should be able to style all age groups with confidence)
- Dress customers for themed events
- Keep up to date with current high street and catwalk trends
- Keep up to date with all product knowledge provided by product department and managers
- Assist in the promotion of all special events and activities in store
- Run dressing rooms
- Assist in all areas of stock rotations as requested by management or stock room
- Handle deliveries. (Staff are expected to carry boxed and railed product in and out of stores on a regular basis)
- Sort/hang/steam and tag product as required
- Assist in stocking, replenishing and cleaning sales areas on a daily basis
- Assist visual merchandisers and managers in floor moves, merchandising and display maintenance
- Stay abreast of health and safety measures in store
- Keep shop floor and staff areas clean and tidy at all times
- Participate in year-end inventory
- Other duties as specified by the Manager or Managing Director
Please send your CV as soon as possible, quoting CHESH in the subject line to email@example.com.