POP UP CREW WANTED!
We’re looking for a team of energetic hard working people to help build and run our huge vintage Pop Up in Peckham this February. Sales associates, warehouse operatives, backstock operatives all wanted to work on this fun fast paced project.
You’ll be helping prepare and run our super successful Pop Up. The bi-annual Beyond Retro Garage sale is like a store on steroids, it’s pumped and it takes a special crew to run it.
● Prepare product in advance of sale; hanging, sorting, boxing etc
● Set up the retail space
● Look after customers
● Crowd control
● Run dressing rooms
● Assist in all areas from back of house to shop floor
● Handle deliveries. (Staff are expected to carry boxed and railed product in and out of store)
● Assist in stocking, replenishing and organising and cleaning sales areas on a daily basis
● Assist visual merchandisers and managers in floor moves, merchandising and display
● Look after the health and safety of customers
● Box down product post sale, clear space back to neutral.
● Willing to work flexible working hours including one weekend in February.
● Experience in a fast paced retail or warehouse environment
● You can work hard but still have a laugh
● You’re practical and reliable
We have between 1 and 4 weeks work available, with opportunity to step in to permanent roles for the right people. Some roles are available for immediate start.
Email your CV & outline why you would be the right fit for the Pop Up crew to
email@example.com - Please put POPUP CREW in the subject line.