POP UP STORE SALES ASSOCIATE (TEMP/EXTRA)
We offer a unique shopping and product experience with Customer service at the heart of everything we do. By joining the Beyond Retro sales team you commit to offering the best customer service possible in a friendly and welcoming environment. Your hard work, in-depth product knowledge and commitment to customer service will help shape and perpetuate our brand and encourage our customer to return. The Sales Associate’s many responsibilities contribute to the success and efficiency of the stores.YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Help customers in finding product
- Provide personal shopping on request and dress customers for themed events
- Run dressing rooms
- Handle deliveries (Staff are expected to carry boxed and railed product in and out of stores on a regular basis)
- Sort/hang/steam and tag product as required
- Assist in stocking, replenishing and cleaning sales areas on a daily basis
- Assist visual merchandisers and managers in floor moves, merchandising and display maintenance
- Stay abreast of health and safety measures
- Keep shop floor and staff areas clean and tidy at all times
- Other duties as specified by the Manager or Managing Director
No previous experience needed. Minimum age 18 years old.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.