ECOMMERCE PRODUCTION & STUDIO MANAGER (6m - 12m Fixed Term Contract)
We are looking for an eCommerce Production and Studio Manager to join our team for a one year fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
Beyond Retro is a leading vintage clothing retailer with stores in the United Kingdom, Sweden and online. We are committed recyclers dedicated to bringing high quality on-trend vintage clothing to our fashion forward customers in our unique large scale stores and website. Our aim is to be a leader in building a fashion community that celebrates uniqueness – from our product, to our customers, to our stores and our employees.
Be a part of the team...
You will be joining a unique creative hub, working with the eCommerce team to ensure our online store is constantly refreshed with in-demand, seasonal product, shot and described to the high standards our customers expect.
You will be based in our central London (N1) warehouse which is located under the same roof as the Buying, Press and Design departments. You’ll be encouraged to innovate, be open minded and original. We want you to help shape our business.
This role is a combination of inventory planning and hands-on online production management with a global team. You will be responsible for the output of two production centres that prepare product for online sale. You’ll have responsibility for managing inventory from photoshoot to live online, and beyond, constantly improving processes for efficiency and quality along the way. As the “voice of production & photography” you’ll work with all departments in the business in order to maximise sales and improve the customer experience.
- Manage a team including recruitment, training and staff development.
- Manage production of all items to be sold on our website, including steaming, photoshoot, data input and pricing.
- Collaborate with other departments to create and review the yearly merchandising plan for the website.
- Continually analyse stocks and sales to Identify product lines for sale, promotion or growth.
- Support the Marketing team with planning and executing any promotional events running online.
- Manage inventory levels to ensure constant supply of relevant product to the website.
- Work with fast turnaround times and manage high demand for product.
- Continually work to improve quality of our online catalogue to give the best experience to our customers.
- Develop new processes to improve efficiency of team and production.
Working at Beyond Retro...
- You will be eligible for a 50% discount in stores and 20% online.
- Have the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a company dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion.
- Be able to develop your skills with workshops provided by our in-house Learning & Development manager.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an eCommerce planning role or related function including management of a team.
- Project management experience that include dealing with external partners.
- Strong analytical and computing skills including an excellent knowledge of Excel plus experience using online content management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team from a distance.
- An ability to work cooperatively in a fast paced, team environment.
- Good organizational skills with ability to identify and follow through on priorities.
- Self-motivated, flexible, very organized, detail-oriented, a strong problem solver; and able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to travel as required including a valid passport.
Email: email@example.com telling us why you would be suitable for the role.