ECOMMERCE PRODUCTION & PHOTOGRAPHY ASSISTANT
Beyond Retro is looking for an enthusiastic person with a genuine interest in vintage and fashion to join the Ecommerce and New Product production department at our Ecom studio in Hoxton N1 (Central London).
This is a diverse, hands on role where you will get to work directly with our vintage and new product under the same roof as our buying, press, and in-house design teams.
You’ll need good judgement and the ability to make quick decisions. The work environment is fast paced and target driven.
As a member of a small production team you will be expected to contribute to all areas of production including warehouse duties. There is variety within this role as you will be working in many areas including styling, photography, inputting product descriptions, garment care, packaging and managing inventory. There will be some physical activity, we therefore require applicant to be able to lift boxes up to 40lbs as part of this role.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of fashion including textiles and fabrics, trends and fashion eras
- Ecommerce photography experience / basic studio photography experience
- Outstanding time management skills
- Quality focused and good at taking initiative to suggest improvements
- Solid computer skills
- Receiving and sending out deliveries
- Steaming garments and styling mannequins for high volume photo shoots
- Maintaining quality of photography, and troubleshooting photography challenges
- Daily data entry into our online system
- Labelling, packaging, boxing and skidding product to our specifications
- Inventory control and reporting
- Ensuring an error free online catalogue plus looking for ways to improve quality
- Meeting daily/monthly production targets
- Liaising with our pricing team, product team and other e-commerce production centres
Training will be provided.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org