Reporting to: Ecommerce Manager
FT/PT: Full time
Location: Hoxton, London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ecommerce expert to join our fast-paced team in London. This role is focused on improving the ecommerce website; driving traffic and increasing conversion rate to build revenue.
- Online merchandising using Shopify Plus - managing product descriptions, categories and attributes.
- Website SEO support - updating metadata, optimising site copy and other SEO tasks.
- Liaising with the Production and Buying teams on stock levels and product availability.
- Assisting the production dept with photoshoots and product management
- Updating the site with new campaign content and messaging
- Competitor research
- Website and user journey testing to identify areas of improvement within the e-commerce offering - CRO, UX, design etc.
Required skills / experience
- Shopify Plus or other ecommerce CMS (Wordpress, Magento for example)
- A basic knowledge / experience of Search Engine Optimisation
- Experience of working with Google Analytics to understand customer journey and behaviour data.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Attention to detail
- Competent using a PC
- Degree, e-Commerce or Digital marketing qualification.
- Interest in vintage or sustainable fashion desirable
If you are interested in this role, please email covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.