CREATIVE CONTENT COORDINATOR
Reporting to: Head of Ecommerce
FT/PT: Full time
Location: Hoxton, London
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Creative Content Coordinator to join our Ecommerce team in London.
Beyond Retro is a leading vintage clothing retailer with stores in the United Kingdom, Sweden and online. We are committed recyclers dedicated to bringing high quality on-trend vintage clothing to our fashion forward customers in our unique large scale stores and online. Our aim is to be a leader in building a fashion community that celebrates uniqueness – from our product, to our customers, to our stores and our employees.
BE A PART OF THE TEAM...
You will be joining a unique creative hub. You will work closely with the Head of Ecommerce, Marketing Manager and Visual Merchandising Manager to set the visual direction for Beyond Retro online and offline. Delivering visuals for the brand which are trend-led, in-line with our customer profiles and consistent with our brand identity.
You will be based in our central london (N1) head office which is located under the same roof as the Buying, Press, Ecommerce and Design departments, this means you’ll be able to contribute to all areas of the company.
You will will have a passion for styling, design and trends, with experience in ecommerce or digital visual projects. You will be responsible for creating original content for the UK and Sweden - from conception through to execution which captures the unique spirit of the brand but still maintains a commercial edge.
You will bring your own ideas and creativity to really drive the Beyond Retro visual identity, taking it into the future and making your own mark on the business.
- Work with the Graphic Designer, Head of Press and Marketing and Ecommerce Manager to set the visual direction of the brand online and offline. This will include visual direction / consultancy on in store visuals, brand visuals, print and online assets.
- Plan, style and manage photoshoots - sourcing photographers, models, clothing and seeing shoots through to completion.
- You are a great photographer yourself, able to step in and turn around quick-fire, reactive shoots in our in-house studio.
- Liaise with the buying teams to ensure that all relevant product is shot regularly and to a high standard.
- Produce and select effective and shareable visual content that will drive conversion and engagement on all channels.
- Contextualise trend stories online to increase the conversion rate.
- Provide seasonal content to drive sales across key seasonal events (e.g. festivals/LFW/Valentines/prom/Halloween/Christmas).
- Provide all visual content for weekly newsletters.
- Provide visual content direction to the Web Designer and Social Media/Online Marketing Coordinator.
- Manage the creative content budget and yearly planner for photoshoots in advance.
- Own and build the Beyond Retro model database.
- Consider the target customer profiles in all creative activity to ensure all output drives engagement, brand loyalty and conversion.
- Guide the direction and production of video content to support the wider content marketing and social content strategies.
- Support production studio to ensure maximum efficiency and highest quality image output.
- Oversee creative intern support. Day to day task and time management, briefing intern support for all necessary activities and projects.
- Management of ecommerce photography guidelines for production facility in India. Communicating with and supporting remote production team weekly.
- Support / Management of growing creative team based in Sweden…
- Understanding Sweden creative aesthetic and requirements. Specifically, differences between UK & SWE markets and shopping behaviors.
WORKING AT BEYOND RETRO...
- You will be eligible for a 50% discount in stores
- Have the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a company dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion.
- Be able to develop your skills with workshops provided by our in-house Learning & Development Manager
- Minimum 2 years experience in a commercial creative content or shoot producing role
- Experience planning and managing photoshoots.
- Experience shooting fashion photography both studio and campaign
- Excellent photography skills.
- Editing skills for both imagery (and video a plus)
- Experience using website CMS is beneficial (Wordpress, Magento for example)
- Understand the Adobe suite - experience with Lightroom / Photoshop
- Strong trend knowledge.
- A good communicator who is able to manage cross departmental relations ensuring high service levels are provided.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects for multiple stakeholders with tight timelines.
- Ability to produce quick turn-around projects and happy to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in project management and ability to manage own workload.
- Interest in vintage or sustainable fashion desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please email covering letter, CV and any supporting portfolio or example work to email@example.com.