ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
We have a great opportunity for an experienced assistant manager to join our central London Soho store.
We are home to a passionate all-star team of vintage and fashion experts committed to recycling while delivering a one-of-a-kind experience to our fashion-forward customers across Sweden, UK and globally with beyondretro.com. We offer a unique career path defined by creativity and paved with exciting, original fashion sourced from around the world.
Our stores are fun, face paced, and challenging and our Assistant Managers are focused, hardworking and energetic. You will be expected to help lead a dedicated sales team to bring a unique shopping and product experience to our customers. We encourage creative and commercial thinking and the store is an excellent place to develop your skills.
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Motivate the sales team
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Have loads of creativity
- Be hands on setting an example for the team
- Implement commercial moves on the shop floor
- Deputise for Store Manager
- Help set up your new new store
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
Lead by an inspirational Store Manager, your team will include dedicated supervisors, innovative Visual Merchandisers and a committed sales team.
You will be given ongoing support, training and tools to develop from both the Learning and Development Manager and Area Manager.
WORKING AT BEYOND RETRO...
- Partake in regular workshops to grow your management and commercial skills and develop your personal brand
- Opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a business dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion.
- 50% discount across all BR stores
- Experience at assistant manager level or equivalent.
- Ability and desire to inspire, motivate and develop other team members
- Confident using technical tools and reports to help make commercial decisions
- A confident communicator
- Creative and commercial
We are seeking confident people who would like to grow with the company, who have creative flair, commercial savvy and excellent organisational skills.
If you have a minimum of 2 years experience in supervising and motivating a fashion sales team please send us your C.V plus cover letter to quoting SOHO in the subject line to email@example.com.