BE PART OF THE TEAM
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Wholesale Manager to drive the sales of our own-label sustainable bag line. Beyond Retro is a leading vintage clothing retailer with stores in the United Kingdom, Sweden and online. We are committed recyclers dedicated to bringing high quality on-trend vintage clothing to our fashion forward customers in our large scale stores and online. Our aim is to be a leader in building a fashion community that celebrates uniqueness – from our product, to our customers, to our stores and our employees.
Manufactured from reclaimed materials, our accessories LABEL aligns our passion for original design with a mounting concern for declining global resources.
You will be joining a unique creative hub at our central london (N1) office, you’ll be encouraged to innovate, be open minded and original in an exciting autonomous role. You will be given the opportunity to help shape our business as we bring sustainable fashion to our rapidly growing customer base.
Take full ownership of the wholesale of our sustainable bag line within our emerging European & US markets. You will grow new customers and maintain strong relationships with our existing clients. You will be responsible for the development of the wholesale distribution strategy.
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Develop new customer potential by researching market opportunities and potential customer needs
- Manage weekly and monthly online marketing campaigns & product updates as well as the production of all literature supporting the wholesale business
- Manage all aspects of the commercial negotiations including invoicing
- Be confident with extensive cold calling as you schedule and manage appointments with key contacts
- Undertake frequent visits to our clients, proposing innovative solutions to meet their needs and maximise sales
- Evolve the CRM methodology to effectively manage opportunities, accounts and forecasting.
- Keep current on product,industry knowledge and competitor analysis
- Coach and liaise with our customer research team
- Build and maintain relationships throughout the business - not only with the LABEL team, but also Design, Press & Marketing, Retail stores and all other departments in order to share market information and competitive insight
- Represent the brand at trade shows
WORKING AT BEYOND RETRO
- You will be eligible for a 50% discount in stores
- Have the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a company dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion.
- Be able to develop your skills with workshops provided by our in-house Learning & Development manager
- A Minimum of 2 years of related experience in the UK and/or US market
- Have an established client list
- Accessory and/or Apparel experience
- Entrepreneurial and proactive at building relationships
- Strong business development skills
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Driven to accomplish goals and objectives as part of high energy team
Please forward your resume and cover letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com