We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vintage Coordinator to help us expand into the Pakistan Market. Beyond Retro is a leading vintage clothing retailer with stores in the United Kingdom, Sweden and online. We are committed recyclers dedicated to bringing high quality on-trend vintage clothing to our fashion forward customers in our large scale stores and online.
The role of the Vintage Coordinator is a uniquely specialized role developed from within our Beyond Retro community. The Beyond Retro Vintage Coordinator has a genuine love for, knowledge of and expertise in vintage fashion, including its history, fabrics and trends. This role will also have a commitment to continually improving and expanding the Beyond Retro product lines.
Responsible for selecting trends, constant review, feedback and quality improvement of Beyond Retro’s vintage apparel and accessories product lines. Documenting these findings and updating our vintage catalogue for our global sourcing staff. This position reports to our Vintage Buyer.
BE A PART OF THE TEAM….
This is a unique role. For the first 3 months of this contract, you will be joining our remarkable creative hub at the Central London ( N1) office. You’ll be encouraged to be open minded, learn and shadow with our key team members on the buying team, pricing and the shop floor. With the knowledge learnt, you will spend the remainder of the 12 month contract working in numerous warehouse in Karachi Export Processing Zone (KEPZ) , Landhi Industrial Area Extension, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Take full ownership for learning as much about our product catalogue & vintage buying markets in order to help grow the emerging Pakistan Market.
- Management of vendors to ensure that we are working with the right vendors to build our brand assortment
- Interview, hire, develop and train teams to deliver the required performance objectives.
- Responsible for consistent quality control of vintage product at numerous warehouse locations and notify the Product Team of any quality problems, etc.
- Execute daily, weekly and monthly on the Production Plans by factory
- Supervise loading containers for customer. Ensuring that loading is efficient, follow our specified loading requirements and packing list as per the Production Departments request.
- Direct the shipping, receiving and inventory movements
- Responsible for reporting weekly on targets and KPI’s
- Special projects and initiatives as required.
- Keen Interest for Fashion
- Knowledgeable with the local Pakistani Market & Karachi Export Processing Zone (KEPZ) Landhi, Karachi, Pakistan
- Entrepreneurial and proactive at building relations
- Proven ability to pass along knowledge to staff
- Ability to create a positive work environment & motivate staff to reach their potential
- Must have own transportation to go between different factories
- Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Please forward your resume (CV) and cover letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com