FASHION RETAIL BUSINESS ANALYST
An opportunity has arisen a creative thinking Retail Business Analyst to support our stores on inventory strategies while analysing risks and opportunities. This is a six month contract with potential scope for further employment at the end of the contract.
Beyond Retro is a leading vintage clothing retailer with stores in the United Kingdom, Sweden and online. We are committed recyclers dedicated to bringing high quality on-trend vintage clothing to our fashion forward customers in our unique large scale stores and website. Our aim is to be a leader in building a fashion community that celebrates uniqueness – from our product, to our customers, to our stores and our employees.
BE A PART OF THE TEAM...
You will be based in our central London (N1)office which is located under the same roof as the Buying, Press and Design departments & UK warehouse. While this is an independent role you will also collaborate with the allocator and other BI team members and report directly to the Senior Merchandising Manager.
This role is a combination of inventory planning and analysis with a focus on eCommerce. You will be analyzing inventory risks and opportunities while implementing eCommerce allocation strategies. You’ll work with all departments in the business in order to maximize sales and improve the customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally with business and sales teams to design, build, test and deploy business reporting tools that deliver tangible value on a large scale from day-to-day to strategic decision making.
- Act as the main resource for business inquiries, data requests and process tool development and support including production planning, demand forecasts, sales and pricing plans.
- Collaborate with other departments to create and review the yearly merchandising plan for the website.
- Manage inventory levels for e-commerce; planning and injecting stock weekly
- Analysis of competitive price points and continual adjusting of prices to increase sales and clear out stagnant items from inventory. As well as, implement exit strategies for merchandise.
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and create reporting that meets business needs, including impactful data visualizations and solutions utilizing Tableau.
- Investigating, analyzing and resolving issues related to the reporting tools.
WORKING AT BEYOND RETRO…
- You will be eligible for a 50% discount in stores
- Meaningfully contribute to a company dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion
- Be able to develop your skills with workshops provided by our in-house Learning & Development Manager
- A Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or comparable quantitative disciplines with specific exposure to business analysis approaches and methodologies.
- A minimum of three years providing data analysis and reporting in a business environment.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables, advanced functions including array formulas, work with large sums of data, modelling)
- Experience in working with and analyzing large quantities of data from a variety of sources with the ability to identify and understand relationships from multiple data sources.
- Some experience in improving processes based on sound data analysis and a track record of highlighting opportunities for business improvement.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and/or exposure to PowerPivot and VBA, Tableau and Tableau Prep would be considered an asset.
Are you the creative thinker and quick learner looking for? Do you want to join an expanding sustainable fashion company? Please send us your CV, cover letter and current salary/expectations to email@example.com.