WAREHOUSE PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
BE PART OF THE TEAM…
An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Production Assistant to join one of our central London Warehouse and Production team. Beyond Retro is home to a passionate all-star team of vintage and fashion experts committed to delivering a one-of-a-kind experience to our fashion-forward customers across the UK, Sweden and globally with beyondretro.com.
Warehouse Production Assistants are focused, hardworking and energetic. You will be expected to be part of a team dedicated to ensuring that our Vintage and own Label product is picked, priced, packed and delivered to our stores in a timely manner.
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Assist in handling all inbound and outbound deliveries
- Hang, tag and box garments for our stores
- Maintain a clean and tidy warehouse
- Scan and count stocks
- Handle boxes of clothing
- Grade for quality
- Assist the Ecommerce department
- Process Wholesale product for purchase
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will work with a small dedicated team of warehouse and pricing assistants and report to the Warehouse & Production Manager and Inventory Coordinator. From time to time you will also work with the Ecommerce production team.
The warehouse is located under the same roof as the Buying, Press and Design departments. There is opportunity to contribute to and learn from all areas of the company.
- A team player
- A strong communicator
- An approachable and friendly manner
- A problem solver
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good at early morning starts! (The team work from 8am - 4:30pm or 7:00am to 3.30pm)
WORKING AT BEYOND RETRO...
- You will be eligible for a 50% discount in stores
- Opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a business dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion
If you're looking for the opportunity to employ your skills and experience with a company who want to develop their people, this could be the opportunity for you. If you have experience in a warehouse, backstock or busy fashion retail environment please send us your CV plus cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.