PRICING & PRODUCT ASSISTANT
Beyond Retro is a leading vintage clothing retailer with stores in the United Kingdom, Sweden and online at beyondretro.com. We are committed recyclers dedicated to bringing high quality on-trend vintage clothing to our fashion forward customers in our unique large scale stores. Our aim is to be a leader in building a responsible fashion community that celebrates uniqueness – from our product, to our customers, to our stores and our employees.
BE PART OF THE TEAM...
The Pricing and Product Assistant is a unique role within the company. An integral part of the business, working with teams around the globe. This role will involve some international travel and regular online grading with teams stationed around the world. You will also form part of the vintage production team preparing product for our UK and Online stores.You will be based part time (in our central london (N1) warehouse and part time in the vintage buying department. While this is an entry level role it is an excellent place to start in the business with opportunity to grow into various departments and roles.
Working across two departments liaising between the Vintage Buyer and the Production Manager in a multi faceted hands on role as a product grader, selector and pricer and assistant trend forecaster.
- Work in the Vintage Buying department, grading clothing & accessories, liaising/informing on trends & product quality
- Be a core part of Warehouse Production team, pricing, hanging garments and tagging on the rails for our UK retail stores
- Assist with auditing the online product, ensuring pricing consistency across all platforms.
- Travel to international clothing sorting houses across the globe
- Work regularly online with global picking teams grading though large volumes of product to deliver quality on trend clothing and accessories to our stores
- Perform store visits and comp shops
- Assist in: the creation of trend reports; interpretation of seasonal catwalks, streetwear & cultural trends
WORKING AT BEYOND RETRO...
- Travel internationally
- You will be eligible for a 50% discount in stores
- Have the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a company dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion.
- Be able to develop your skills with workshops provided by our in-house Learning & Development manager
- You are an expert trend predictor with a wide frame of fashion reference.
- You get a kick out of travelling solo
- You’re a genuine sleeves rolled up grafter with an adventurous spirit
- You're flexible, enjoy working at a pace and have an eye for detail
- You eat fashion for breakfast, you know your Gosha from your Gucci
- A confident communicator
- You want to make a positive and significant impact on the fashion landscape with a sustainable brand.
There has not been a better time to join our team as we are on the eve of expansion in the UK and Europe. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us why you would be suitable for the role.