BILINGUAL OFFICE MANAGER (Swedish/English)
Reporting to: Managing Director
FT/PT: Full time
Location: Head Office, London
BE PART OF THE TEAM…
A rare opportunity has arisen for a bilingual (Swedish/English speaking) Office Manager/PA to join our busy and fast growing vintage fashion company.
Beyond Retro is a leading vintage clothing retailer with stores in the United Kingdom, Sweden and online. We are committed recyclers dedicated to bringing high quality on-trend vintage clothing to our fashion forward customers in our unique large scale stores and online. Our aim is to be a leader in building a fashion community that celebrates uniqueness – from our product, to our customers, to our stores and our employees.
Based in our central London Office, you will be responsible for organising and supervising all administrative activities to make sure our stores, office and warehouses run like clockwork. You’ll be the connector, liaising with everyone within the company - from UK to Sweden and Canada.
You’ll also be one of the driving forces making our offices and stores as sustainable and environmentally responsible as our product.
Day to day language is English.
- Project assisting with new store openings (We have big plans!)
- Provide daily support for UK stores, warehouse and office assisting with maintenance and supplies and generally keeping the good ship Beyond Retro running smoothly
- Be an administrative support to our Sweden Office
- You will be the facilities management expert, knowing exactly who to call and when; booking and managing contracts for electricians, plumbers, builders, security alarm, key holding and waste removal etc
- PA support to the Managing Director and CEO’s in the Head Office
- Manage all HR administration for employees & assist with recruiting
- Provide customer care for our online store
- Arrange international travel, hotels, expenses
- Be responsible for banking and account payments and petty cash
WORKING AT BEYOND RETRO…
- You will be eligible for a 50% discount in stores
- Meaningfully contribute to a company dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion
- Be able to develop your skills with workshops provided by our in-house Learning & Development Manager
- Fluent in both Swedish and English - written and spoken
- Excited to promote sustainability throughout the business
- Experienced at working independently to meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills, including high attention to details at all times
- Able spin many plates keeping cool, calm and collected during any fashion emergency!
- A research wizard!
- A Microsoft Office expert, who’s comfortable learning new software
- A strong communicator both written and verbal
- Confident with people from customers through to directors
- Proactive team player, flexible, dependable, professional attitude
- Retail experience will help as you understand how tough it is on the front line!
Are you the one part calm, one part can-do person we’re looking for? Do you want to join an expanding sustainable fashion company?
Please send us your CV, cover letter and current salary/expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.