Beyond Retro - Store Manager
Shopping Centre Forum - Mannerheimintie 20, 00100 Helsinki
Welcome to Beyond Retro! We are home to a passionate all-star team of vintage and fashion experts committed to
recycling while delivering a one-of-a-kind experience to our fashion-forward customers across Sweden, UK, (Now
Finland!!) and globally with beyondretro.com. We offer a unique career path defined by creativity and paved with
exciting, original fashion sourced from around the world.
At Beyond Retro, we believe that encouraging you to be your authentic self makes us better. We embrace equal
opportunities for all employees. We know that our people are our best asset and we will continue to build and foster
an environment that allows our people to feel included, valued and heard. We are committed to constructing and
supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and
encourages people from all backgrounds to apply.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Our Store Managers are focused, hardworking and energetic and great team
leaders. You will help bring a unique shopping and product experience to our customers. You will work to promote
the development of your people, and positive growth for store results. Beyond Retro is dedicated to providing a
sustainable solution to fast fashion. As part of the team you have the opportunity to make a difference to not only
the store but to our business as a whole. *We accept resumes and cover letters written in Finnish as well!
● Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
● Motivate the team to meet sales and operational objectives
● Controlling and managing all aspects of the day-to-day store operations
● Keeping our people and our customers safe and happy
● An energetic and engaged team player who has a positive impact on the work environment
● Find ways to improve our carbon footprint as a company and share it with us!
● A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a supervisory or assistant
● Strong leadership and customer management abilities
● Experience in the retail fashion industry would be an asset
● Customer service-oriented
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● A good human who cares about their peers: )
What we can offer you:
● Career development opportunities
● Discounted retail benefits
● A chance to help the planet