VISUAL MERCHANDISER - BRIGHTON STOREWe are looking for a Visual Merchandiser to deliver excellent commercial standards and visual theatre to our stores. Beyond Retro is a leading vintage clothing retailer with stores in the United Kingdom, Sweden and online. We are committed recyclers dedicated to bringing high quality on-trend vintage clothing to our fashion forward customers in our unique large foot print stores and online. Our aim is to be a leader in building a fashion community that celebrates uniqueness – from our product, to our customers, to our stores and our employees.
BE PART OF THE TEAM...
You will be joining a unique creative hub. You will work closely with the your Store team, the Head VM and other store VM’s ensuring all lines of product are consistently and creatively merchandised inline with brand values and company standards. You will be based in our Brighton store, in the heart of the Lanes.
This is an amazing role that combines exceptional commercial awareness, analytical skills and theatrical flair. You’ll be encouraged to be innovate, be open minded and original. We want you to help shape our business and maintain our reputation as the go-to destination for sustainable fashion forward originals.
- Be responsible for the Visual Merchandising of your own store
- Work with the Visual Team during window display changeovers in the London stores.
- Work with the Store Managers, Product Team and Visual Team to drive sales by creating innovative displays and exceptional retail standards
- Assist in Staff training
- Work with Store Managers in optimising in-store space and floor layout
- Work alongside the product and buying department, to contribute to Beyond Retro’s visual strategy and deliver this in our stores
- Conduct weekly analysis of sales
- Assist in prop making and design
WORKING AT BEYOND RETRO...
- You will be eligible for a 50% discount in stores
- Have the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a company dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion.
- Be able to develop your skills with workshops provided by our in-house Learning & Development manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- A creative flair with an eye for detail
- Good planning and organisational skills
- A strong commercial awareness
Email email@example.com telling us why you would be suitable for the role.