Welcome to Beyond Retro! We are home to a passionate all-star team of vintage and fashion experts committed to
recycling while delivering a one-of-a-kind experience to our fashion-forward customers across Sweden, UK and
globally with beyondretro.com. We offer a unique career path defined by creativity and paved with exciting, original
fashion sourced from around the world.
At Beyond Retro, we believe that encouraging you to be your authentic self makes us better. We embrace equal
opportunities for all employees. We know that our people are our best asset and we will continue to build and foster
an environment that allows our people to feel included, valued and heard. We are committed to constructing and
supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and
encourages people from all backgrounds to apply.
An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Production Assistant to join our central London Warehouse and
Production team. This is a zero hour contract.
Warehouse Production Assistants are focused, hardworking and energetic. It is a fast paced role that requires a
willingness to learn, problem solve and maximise production. You will be expected to be part of a team dedicated to
ensuring that our Vintage product is received, picked, priced, packed and delivered to our stores in a timely manner.
You will work with a small dedicated team of pricing and warehouse assistants and report to the Warehouse &
● Assist in handling all inbound and outbound deliveries.
● Hang, tag and box garments for our stores.
● Maintain a clean and tidy warehouse.
● Scan and count stocks
● Handle boxes of clothing
● Grade for quality
● Assist in store openings and pops
● A team player
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● An approachable and friendly manner
● A problem solver
● The ability to work to tight deadlines
● Good with early morning starts! (The team work from 8am - 4:30pm or 7:00am to 3.30pm)
● A good human who cares about their peers: )
What we can offer you:
● Career development opportunities
● Discounted retail benefits
● An excellent EAP program
● Wellness benefits
● A chance to help the planet
● 50% discount in stores