Coal Drops Temp. Sales Staff UK (September 2022)
Welcome to Beyond Retro! We are home to a passionate all-star team of vintage and fashion experts committed to recycling
while delivering a one-of-a-kind experience to our fashion-forward customers across Sweden, UK and globally with
beyondretro.com. We offer a unique career path defined by creativity and paved with exciting, original fashion sourced from
around the world.
At Beyond Retro, we believe that encouraging you to be your authentic self makes us better. We embrace equal
opportunities for all employees. We know that our people are our best asset and we will continue to build and foster an
environment that allows our people to feel included, valued and heard. We are committed to constructing and supporting
an inclusive and diverse workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourages people from
all backgrounds to apply.
The pop-up shop will be a fun and high octane event that needs people with high energy and focus to help run it
successfully. This is a 3 month role for the Pop Up duration - scope to become permanent. We need temporary full & part
time sales associates to join us in London, who can help provide an inclusive, fun and authentic customer experience that
truly represents the Beyond Retro brand.
● Help build a huge sustainable pop-up fashion store.
● Assist in all store operating procedures e.g. delivery, replenishment etc.
● Maintain a busy store helping across all areas from back stock to shop floors and tills.
● Follow all H&S procedures to maintain a healthy, safe and tidy work environment.
Essential requirements are:
● Ideal experience working in a fashion retail environment or similar.
● Great attitude and open friendly / outgoing personality
● Must love to speak to people/ engage!!
● Track record in providing excellent customer service.
● Friendly and great with people.
● Prepared to be a real grafter! We will be busy!
● Experience in the retail fashion industry