Beyond Retro UK - Pricing Manager
Welcome to Beyond Retro! We are home to a passionate all-star team of vintage and fashion experts committed to
recycling while delivering a one-of-a-kind experience to our fashion-forward customers across Sweden, UK and
globally with beyondretro.com. We offer a unique career path defined by creativity and paved with exciting, original
fashion sourced from around the world.
At Beyond Retro, we believe that encouraging you to be your authentic self makes us better. We embrace equal
opportunities for all employees. We know that our people are our best asset and we will continue to build and foster
an environment that allows our people to feel included, valued and heard. We are committed to constructing and
supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and
encourages people from all backgrounds to apply.
The Pricing Manager is a unique role within the company and an integral part of the business that works with team
members around the globe. You will support the vintage production team by preparing products for our UK stores.
Your objective is to meet daily and weekly production goals as set by the Warehouse & Production Manager. You
will efficiently and accurately prepare and price large volumes of product for our stores. You will utilize price ranges
as set by the business to help support profitability and sell through while maintaining a reasonable and competitive
offering for our customers.
● Accurately price items
● Price to maximize profit while adhering to pricing guide and Production Manager.
● Record all boxes in the pricing diary.
● Maintain a clean and tidy environment.
● Follow Production Manager and Operations Managers instructions to maximize productivity.
● Managing and training pricers to ensure consistency is kept across all product categories
● Checking Inventory and Pricing dairies at the end of the day, or appoint someone to do it in your place.
● Acquire familiarity and proficiency for our inventory software and warehouse reports.
● Keep up to date with current high street and catwalk trends.
● Continually self educate through internet research and the use of our vintage library.
● Knowledge of Designer Labels.
● Give constant product quality feedback to the Product department.
● Share knowledge of vintage or trend items that come down your line.
● Involvement in monthly APP meetings
● A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally a pricer or managerial role
● Strong leadership and customer management abilities
● Experience in the retail fashion/vintage fashion industry would be an asset
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● A good human who cares about their peers :)
What we can offer you:
● Career development opportunities
● Discounted retail benefits
● An excellent EAP program
● Wellness benefits
● A chance to help the planet