Warehouse and Production Assistant- Beyond Retro Sweden
Älvsjö gårdsväg 3, 125 30 Älvsjö
Welcome to Beyond Retro! We are home to a passionate all-star team of vintage and fashion experts committed to recycling while delivering a one-of-a-kind experience to our fashion-forward customers across Sweden, UK and globally with beyondretro.com. We offer a unique career path defined by creativity and paved with exciting, original fashion sourced from around the world.
At Beyond Retro, we believe that encouraging you to be your authentic self makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We know that our people are our best asset and we will continue to build and foster an environment that allows our people to feel included, valued and heard. We are committed to constructing and supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply.
As a Warehouse and Production Assistant, you will be working closely with the warehouse team to ensure the maximum productivity, organizing and completing of tasks given by senior staff. Have a good and fast tempo, wanting to learn on the job and work towards increasing efficiency and profitability.
This position is 30 hours/week. Monday to Friday. It will be a permanent position. With a 6 months probationary period.
Beyond Retro is dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion. As part of the team you have the opportunity to make a difference to not only the store but to our business as a whole.
- Be compliant with all health and safety guidelines.
- Moving boxes within the warehouse to enable proper rotation of stock.
- Receiving and counting stock items and recording data manually or using a scanner or computer.
- Hanging, sorting, labelling and security tagging products. Grouping items on the rail according to specific categories.
- Boxing and labelling and preparing deliveries
- Maintaining a clean warehouse
- Assist with enquiries about deliveries from other departments and companies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills ● Works well independently and as part of a team ● Well organized and can time manage accordingly ● Ability to positively motivate others
- Experience is warehouse/production
- A good human who cares about their peers: )
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org