Store Manager - Beyond Retro (Frölunda Torg)
Welcome to Beyond Retro! We are home to a passionate all-star team of vintage and fashion experts committed to recycling while delivering a one-of-a-kind experience to our fashion-forward customers across Sweden, UK and globally with beyondretro.com. We offer a unique career path defined by creativity and paved with exciting, original fashion sourced from around the world.
At Beyond Retro, we believe that encouraging you to be your authentic self makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We know that our people are our best asset and we will continue to build and foster an environment that allows our people to feel included, valued and heard. We are committed to constructing and supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply.
This is a full-time, permanent position. The duration of this position is expected to start November 1st, 2021 - or earlier. Our Store Managers are focused, hardworking and energetic and great team leaders. You will help bring a unique shopping and product experience to our customers. You will work to promote the development of your people, and positive growth for store results. Beyond Retro is dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion. As part of the team you have the opportunity to make a difference to not only the store but to our business as a whole.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Motivate the team to meet sales and operational objectives
Beyond Retro - Sweden
Frölunda Torg, 421 42 Västra Frölunda
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the day-to-day store operations ● Keeping our people and our customers safe and happy
- An energetic and engaged team player who has a positive impact on the work environment ● Find ways to improve our carbon footprint as a company and share it with us!
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a supervisory or assistant managerial role
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities
- Experience in the retail fashion industry would be an asset
- Customer service-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good human who cares about their peers: )
What we can offer you:
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail benefits
- An excellent EAP program
- Wellness benefits
- A chance to help the planet
The position is a full-time, permanent position for 38.25 hours/week. Wage will be 29 264,64 KR - 32 136,94 KR - wage is set from experience within retail and age.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Expected start date: 2021-11-01
Salary: 29 264,64 KR - 32 136,94 KR
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org