A brilliant opportunity for any student studying Fashion Print
or Textile Print
The Beyond Retro Archive is a renowned resource for designers and industry insiders. We sell on an international level to high street companies, luxury brands and independent designers. The current archive holds in excess of 8,000 fabric print swatches and garments on site and we are continuously expanding!
We need help preparing headed fabric swatches for our showroom, cataloguing prepared swatches and general support manning the showroom.
Knowledge of current trends and vintage fashion is favourable.
If you have a precise eye, a methodical mind, a passion for print and patience with scissors then this is your work experience dream come true. We are looking for someone with a neat hand.
A perfect chance to view all manner of printed vintage fabrics on a daily basis while you work!
- This placement is open to people on BA courses only.
- Office hours are 10:00-5:30 MondayFriday.
- Minimum of three days per week.
- Placement duration is negotiable. MINIMUM OF 1 MONTH.
- We are located just off Kingsland Road (N1) so ideal for anybody living in Shoreditch, Brick Lane, Old Street, Clarkenwell, Hackney, Dalston or Islington areas.
* CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN IMEDIATE START *
- Transport costs within London paid for.
Please contact Joseph OBrien (Archive Manager) with your CV and covering letter.