- Competition will close 3PM on 8/01/12
- Open to UK participants only
- Prize for the two winners is a pair of tickets to a screening of W.E. with vintage makeovers in central London on Tuesday 10th January
- Travel and accommodation is not included
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
Win Tickets To An Exclusive Screening of W.E. With Cocktails and Makeover
Posted on January 04 2012
To celebrate the release of Madonnas new film W.E, which stars Abbie Cornish, Andrea Riseborough and James DArcy and hits cinemas on January 20th, Beyond Retro are giving two readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to an exclusive screening of the film with complimentary cocktails and vintage 1930s makeovers in Central London on Tuesday 10th January. Madonna's W.E. is a beautifully crafted, passionate tale about the search for true love in the modern world, viewed through the prism of one of history's most fabled romances. The year is 1998, and Manhattan is abuzz with anticipation about the upcoming auction of the estate of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. But the auction is far more than a diversion for Wally Winthrop (Abbie Cornish), a transplanted Southerner trapped in an unhappy and abusive marriage. Transfixed by the exquisite artifacts of the Windsors' lives, Wally becomes obsessed with the love story of Wallis Simpson (Andrea Riseborough), the chic, charismatic American who captured the heart of King Edward VIII (James D'Arcy). As she learns more about the sacrifices Wallis made in choosing to be with Edward, Wally finds the courage to follow her own heart and create her own happiness. The Christmas party season may be over but we are challenging you to find amongst our website the perfect 1930s party outfit akin to the beautiful pieces on Andrea Riseborough or James DArcy in this spectacular film. All you need to do is send the product codes found on the item page (beginning E00 ) to email@example.com and well make your outfits come to life. The most imaginative will win this fabulous prize! For more information on W.E visit the official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/movie.we http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql8AtTM7blg Terms and Conditions