Weekly Edit: Vintage Friday's
TGIF! While you'll find most weekly edits start on a Monday, hey maybe even a Wednesday, here at Beyond Retro we're all about the weekend! Watch this space every Friday for updates on all weekend vintage goings on, our latest must-have items, ways to wear and everything you need for a good ol' knees up during the season of sparkle! This weekend it's an Ice Queen take-over! So what are you waiting for? Get your skates on! The Go Guide:
- Dying to show off your triple salko and toe loop? Well, get your skates on with our top pick of outdoor ice rinks, but don't leave without some snazzy skating attire.
What to Wear?£20 £9 Beyond Retro Label Mini Skirt Green With A Flared Skirt, £22 £30 £12 60's Sequin Knit, £44
- Natural History Museum: Skate around the Christmas tree this year and enjoy the backdrop of Alfred Waterhouse's iconic building.
- Somerset House: With a DJ and rink-side bar, there's no better place to be on a Saturday night than this grand eighteen century courtyard.
- Winter Wonderland: The annual sparkle-fest is back and it's bigger and better than ever, boasting the largest outdoor rink in the UK.
- HAPPY CHRISTMAS JUMPER DAY!