For our first edition you'll find top tips for vintage shopping and how this eclectic duo made their name in our Meet the Professionals interview ...PLUS an edit chosen by Naomi herself and some weekend inspiration! Take one rather stylish blogger and one talented photographer, not to mention a vital dash of Beyond Retro attire, and you've got yourself a sparkling Winter Wonderland extravaganza!The lovely Naomi rummaged amongst the goodies in our Cheshire Street store and pulled sparkles aplenty in order to spread a generous helping of Christmas joy amongst the crowds of Winter Wonderland. Combine this with the amazing Company Mag photographer, Holly McGlynn, and the stylish duo were set to capture the fun and festivity of the yuletide season, plus the versatility and unique identity of Beyond Retro. The odd mulled wine and bag of candyfloss may have also been consumed along the way... well it would have been rude not to, right? Suffice to say... the girls have nailed it. Here are some snaps from their day out... Metallic High Neck Dress, Sequin Jacket- both Beyond Retro, Cheshire Street Metallic High Neck dress, Sequin Jacket- both Beyond Retro
- Watch Christmas movies!
- Throw on your favourite Christmas jumper!
- Catch up with friends or go to Winter Wonderland, Kew gardens or ice skating at Somerset house!
- Come on down to East London where you can indulge in a glass of mulled wine in our Dalston cafe!
- Before hitting Brick Lane and browsing the Secret Emporium Christmas Market, filled with shabby-chic and tasty treats.
- Take a stroll down Carnaby street and enjoy the lights before doing some last-minute shopping in our Soho store!
- Experience Christmas Harry Potter-style at Hogwarts in the Snow!