Visual Merchandiser Required
We have a fantastic opportunity for a part time Visual Merchandiser to join Beyond Retro Brighton.
As a Visual Merchandiser in the Brighton store you will be working in a fast pace and constantly evolving environment. Working in collaboration with the sales team you will create and maintain
theatrical displays for our store. You will have fashion and trend knowledge along with plenty of energy, enthusiasm and love for all things Vintage. You will be expected to work creatively within a tight budget and will be guided by our Head Visual Merchandiser.
- A background in visual arts, or Visual Merchandising
- Thrives in a fast pace and constantly evolving environment
- Loves fashion and is up to date with current and next season's trends
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Adaptable to ad hoc tasks and constant changes on the floor
- A dedicated and conscientious worker who is able to follow design briefs from the Head Visual Merchandiser as well as design and implement your own merchandising solutions.
- A mix of creative flair and commercial awareness
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Able to interpret guidelines in a creative and innovative way
- The ability to Visual Merchandise balancing both visual and commercial perspectives
- Regularly conduct floor walks identifying opportunities, problems and potential solutions
- Promote new stock and manage brand standards
- Regular liaising with other departments.
- Carry out Sales Associate duties as required - Visual Merchandisers use their initiative and put the customer first whenever possible.
Training will be provided in London.
Please send your CV and examples of creative work to email@example.com
as soon as possible.
Interviews will commence in store on Tuesday 20th