Win a pair of tickets to the Shadowhunter Super Fan event with The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire!
To celebrate the release of Cassandra Clares thrilling sixth and final instalment of YA book series The Mortal Instruments, weve got 2pairs of tickets to the Shadowhunter Super Fan event on Tuesday 27th May from 1pm 4pm in London.
Winners will get to attend the very exclusive (completely sold-out!) event in London. There will be body art painting, rune manicures and a host of freebies and giveaways. Youll also leave with a copy of City of Heavenly Fire before the official publication date!
Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world will change. Who will survive the explosive sixth and final instalment of the Mortal Instruments series? Darkness has descended on the Shadowhunter world. Chaos and destruction overwhelm the nephilim as Clary, Jace, Simon, and their friends band together to fight the greatest evil they have ever faced: Clarys own brother. Nothing in this world can defeat Sebastian but if they journey to the realm of demons, they just might have a chance
Which instalment of The Mortal Instruments series is City of Heavenly Fire?
For more information on The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire and to read an extract, why not head to author Cassandra Clares page - http://www.cassandraclare.com/books/book-six-city-of-heavenly-fire/
Terms & Conditions
· Competition closes Friday 23rd May 2014
· Entrants must be UK residents
· Prize for 1 (one) winner is 2 (two) tickets to the Shadowhunter Super Fan event on 17th May from 1pm 4pm at The Bloomsbury Theatre, 15 Gordon Street, London, WC1H 0AH
· There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
· Winners will be picked and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
· Winners name, contact number and address may be passed to a third party provider for delivery
· The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
· Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, Walker Books reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value.