Be part of the team…
An opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to lead our large scale Gothenburg store in Arkaden. Beyond Retro is home to a passionate team of vintage and fashion experts. We are committed to delivering a unique shopping experience to our customers across Sweden, the UK and globally with beyondretro.com.
Our Store Managers are focused, hardworking and energetic. As a Beyond Retro Store Manager you have a significant influence on the products, events and merchandising for our stores. We encourage creative and commercial thinking from all our team.
You will be expected to:
- Motivate your sales team to ensure maximum sales
- Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered
- Train, develop and retain your sales team
- Be an inspiring leader with the drive to achieve sales goals
Who will you work with?
You will report to your Retail Operations Manager as you lead your Assistant Manager, Visual Merchandiser and Sales Associates to success. Store managers are given support and training to develop their teams from the Learning and Development Manager.
If you're looking for a career which gives you the freedom and autonomy to influence how your store succeeds then this may be the opportunity for you! If you have a minimum of 2 years management experience in a busy fashion retail environment and are a fluent in Swedish please send us your C.V. plus personal letter to us at email@example.com
Working at Beyond Retro
- Partake in monthly workshops to develop your management skills
- Opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a business dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion.
- 50% discount across all BR stores