Head of Marketing and Press
Based at Beyond Retro’s UK central london Office, N1, the Head of Marketing & Press will be responsible for managing the Beyond Retro brand with day to day responsibilities for the UK and online stores. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role will work closely with the Online Channel Marketing Coordinator and the eCommerce Business Manager.
The Head of Marketing & Press will expected to:
- Define and implement the annual multi-channel marketing strategy. This includes establishing the budget and analysis of outcomes and ROI assessment.
- Produce fresh and innovative campaigns in order to strengthen the brand and drive traffic to all brick and mortar and online stores, maximizing Press, blog and social media exposure.
- Plan and implement in store events including new store openings, regular in-store and online events.
- Liaise with Press across multiple channels. This will involve overseeing the management of the blogger network, securing suitable product placement, press releases, developing and managing media relationships, monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
- Designing, writing content and liaising with content publishers including content for Beyond Retro blogs, magazines, newspapers, trade publications, newsletters, Look Books, bloggers, brochures and website content in cooperation with the Online Marketing Coordinator.
- Managing the Press Loans department located at our Cheshire Street store and growing our long-term relationship with the Stylist community.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate proven experience in retail marketing with fresh innovative and unconventional ideas and have a strong link with fashion, music and culture and of the youth market in general. You will have proven planning and execution skills with the confidence to take on your own projects and help to deliver results through marketing activities.
If you have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role, please send your CV and a covering letter, plus your salary expectations to email@example.com