Junior Web Designer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Beyond Retro, a brand leader within the vintage retail fashion sector, as a Junior Web and Graphic Designer. If you are looking to progress your career in web design or want a fresh challenge within a unique industry, then this could be the job for you.
Reporting directly to the Ecommerce Manager, the successful candidate will need to show a good understanding of fashion audiences - experience or a passion for vintage fashion is desirable.
The role is perfect for a creatively driven person who will enjoy some autonomy within their role - you will be managing a wide range of design projects, from on site banner and email creation through to in-store poster and leaflet design. No two days are ever the same!
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient with Photoshop
- Experience creating visually appealing web designs
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to create on-brand web pages
- Passionate about fashion - ideally knowledgeable about trends and vintage
- An understanding of online user experience
- A drive to keep up to date with the latest technologies and techniques
- The ability to get involved in the creative process from the conception through to completion
- Willingness to work as part of a close-knit team and get involved in ideas creation and brainstorming
- Some HTML and coding ability preferred but not essential. The drive to learn more about front end coding through training is essential
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and a covering letter, plus your salary expectations to email@example.com