Be part of the team…
An opportunity has arisen for a Vintage Pricer to join one of our central London Warehouse and Production team. Beyond Retro is home to a passionate all-star team of vintage and fashion experts committed to delivering a one-of-a-kind experience to our fashion-forward customers across the UK, Sweden and globally with beyondretro.com.
This is a unique role and training will be provided. Beyond Retro Pricers are keen trend spotters, they have an in depth knowledge of all eras of vintage clothing and enjoy researching and learning about trends and clothing history. You’ll need good judgement and the ability to make quick decisions. The work environment is fast paced and target driven. As a member of a small production team you will be expected to contribute to all areas of production and may be called upon to assist in our e Commerce studio and in warehouse duties to ensure product is priced and delivered according to schedule.
You will be expected to:
- Value, price and process product for our stores
- Identify key trends within our vast product selection
- Grade for quality
- Conduct comparison shops to other vintage and high street stores
- Review e-commerce pricing for quality and accuracy
- Acquire familiarity and proficiency for our inventory software
- Keep up to date with current high street as well as catwalk trends
- Keep up to date with and contribute to; trend reports provided by our in-house forecasters
- Give constant product quality feedback to the head of the department and the Product team
Who will you work with?
You will work with a small dedicated team of warehouse and pricing assistants and report to the Warehouse & Production Manager and Head Pricer. From time to time you may work with the Ecom production team. The warehouse is located under the same roof as the Buying, Press and Design departments. There is opportunity to contribute to and learn from all areas of the company.
- A passion for vintage and trends
- A team player
- A strong communicator
- An approachable and friendly manner.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good at early morning starts! (The team work from 8am - 4:30pm or 7:30am to 4pm)
Working at Beyond Retro
- You will be eligible for a 50% discount in stores
- Opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a business dedicated to providing a sustainable solution to fast fashion.
If you are a trend spotter and have a passion for vintage clothing and experience in fashion retail please send your CV and a letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org