Beyond Retro is looking for store supervisors for our Brighton Store.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Supervisor at our amazing Brighton store. Beyond Retro Supervisors lead the team in offering gold standard customer service. They are expected to carry out all duties required of our sales associates as well as provide support to the Store Manager and Assistant Manager. They will deputise for the Assistant Manager in their absence and may be in sole charge of stores on occasion.
As part of a small team your duties would be as follows:
- Delegation of tasks
- Supervising and motivating staff
- Styling customers for themed events
- Keeping up to date with current trends
- Supervising accurate stock rotation and replenishment procedure
- Store opening and closing.
- Cashing up tills and safe storage of daily takings
- Accurate cash handling and banking
- Liaising between staff and management
- Accurate recording of stock movement
- Accurate pricing of product
- Ensuring all Health and Safety measures are adhered to
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are followed
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
The store environment is vibrant and uniquely reflective of the local social scene. We are seeking people who would like to grow with the company, who have creative flair and excellent organizational skills.
If you have a minimum of 2 years experience in supervising and motivating a fashion sales team please send us your C.V plus covering letter explaining your salary expectation and why you would like this role.
Email to email@example.com