Store Manager London
An opportunity has arisen for a focused, hardworking, energetic manager to run one of our London stores and manage a small team of dedicated sales staff.
Beyond Retro Managers have a significant influence on the products, marketing, events and merchandising for our stores. We encourage creative thinking and the store provides an excellent platform for managers to show their flair.
All Beyond Retro store managers have the opportunity to contribute to:
- The development of marketing ideas with the press department
- Trend forecasting
- Product development for the Beyond Retro Label
- Visual merchandising and in-store design
You will be expected to:
- Motivate your sales team to ensure maximum sales.
- Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered
- Train, develop and retain your sales team
- Be an inspiring leader with strong personal drive to achieve sales projections
As a member of the team you will be eligible for a generous discount across all stores. Your development is important to us. You will be part of an on-going training and development program which includes growing your management skills as well as on-going training in clothing and fashion history and seasonal trends.
Beyond Retro managers excel in a demanding role and are committed to bringing a unique shopping and product experience to our customers. If you're seeking the career move which gives you the freedom and autonomy to influence how your store succeeds and want to grow within an expanding company then this may be the opportunity for you
If you have a minimum of 2 years fashion management experience in a busy fashion retail environment please send us your C.V. plus cover letter outlining your current salary package or expectations to us.