Beyond Retro is dedicated to bringing high quality, fantastic vintage garments and accessories to its fashion forward, savvy customers. Our aim is to be a leader in building a global vintage community – not just a place to shop, but a place of knowledge and expertise about vintage fashion history, fabric and trends.
Beyond Retro Label is about completely deconstructing and reworking original garments. Our innovative designs modify, alter and recreate existing vintage garments to produce fantastic pieces that our customers love. Our Beyond Retro Label line fulfils an on-trend product demand and allows new innovative designes that we are unable to find in our existing vintage supply. Working with our Design Team and Product Development Manager you will execute on the technical development process ensuring that our products adhere to our quality standards.
- Create initial designs by collaborating design ideas with key design contributors
- Work with product development to meet deadlines for creating and passing product specs
- Creating the prototype, check the fit of the samples and compare with the spec pacs to ensure that they are executed correctly
- Manage product details through a complete and accurate specification this may also include selecting and sourcing supply for trims and/or linings
- Develop Fit standards that ensure size, grading, construction and fit consistency within product categories
- Involved within product engineering to maximise quality and collaborate with Production and Design to achieve the required margin targets.
- Daily communications with our Manufacturer on quality control of samples and production items. Trouble shooting and contribute to quality issue resolving
- Promoting quality at all times, whilst maintaining a strong commercial attitude
- Ensuring samples meet the technical verification as required and the fit is appropriate for our customers by conducting fit sessions and discussing fit challenges with the Production and Design Team
- Research benchmarks with on trends products,update any changes on fit and construction standards
- Predict and plan for overcoming roadblocks and challenges as they occur in product development
- Traveling to factories internationally throughout the year
The ideal candidate will have:
Please send your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com