We have an exciting opportunity for a Stock Controller to join our London team.
Beyond Retro is dedicated to bringing high quality vintage garments and accessories to its fashion-forward customers with our large footprint stores in the UK, Sweden and around the world with beyondretro.com.
An opportunity has arisen at our central London warehouse for a full time Stock Controller to assist in managing the stock and the warehouse team in our 5000sqft warehouse situated in N1 central London.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Warehouse Manager to motivate the team and ensure all operations run smoothly and efficiently.
This role is 'stock' focused, from receiving and shipping, working with supplier orders, confirming stock reports, pallet checks before shipping, checking orders on arrival and closely monitoring the product.
It is process driven and requires a numerical and motivated individual to master and own the role, and to succeed and progress within the company.
- Assisting the Warehouse Manager in ensuring that supply targets are met
- Responsible for receiving of stock whether in bulk or by the unit.
- Unpacking individual units from stock, security tagging and pricing
- Shipping and filling store orders weekly
- Maintaining accurate records of the stock
- Organizing the stock room and stock management system
- Recording ecommerce returns
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Physical counts of units or bulk as necessary
- Deputising for the Warehouse Manager
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in assisting in supervising a production or warehouse team.
- Excellent proficiency in excel
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Good organizational and communications skills
- Ability to supervise and motivate a small dedicated team
- The role requires frequent lifting of boxes up to 30llb and hanging of garments.
If you have a can-do attitude, enjoy working in a lively face paced environment and want to grow in an expanding company then this may be the opportunity for you.
The days are Monday to Friday with some hours outside of these published hours during busy periods such as the beginning of each season, sale time and Christmas.
Please send you CV and letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your current salary or salary expectations.