Sales and Operations Manager
Beyond Retro is looking for a Sales & Store Operations manager to deliver exceptional retail standards across our UK Stores.
Beyond Retro is a leading vintage clothing retailer with stores in the United Kingdom, Sweden and online. We are dedicated to bringing high quality on-trend vintage clothing to our fashion forward customers in our unique large foot print stores and online. Our aim is to be a leader in building a fashion community that celebrates uniqueness – from our product, to our customers, to our stores and our employees.
This is an exciting and rewarding role that will support the Sales Managers and their teams in maximising sales & profit, whilst providing operational support and direction across the stores. Streamlining store processes,supporting exciting and creative store projects and mentoring managers requires an organised, inspirational person who knows how to get results and at the same time fosters a positive, inclusive work environment that allows team members to flourish.
- Train, develop and mentor the store management team
- Manage and motivate store managers to surpass sales budgets while upholding brand values
- Tour the London and Brighton stores on a weekly basis
- Ensure exceptional store standards and customer service
- Inspire, motivate, and develop your store teams through excellent leadership
- Ensure product flow in both directions between stores and warehouse is managed and communicated effectively and accurately
- Deliver effective operational training for all new sites and pop-ups ensuring they ready to open on time and with full retailing operations in place
You will work closely with the Learning & Development Manager to inspire and develop your team. You will have excellent communication with The Production & Warehouse manager & Allocator to ensure perfect stock levels in store and will develop excellent working relationships with the Buying team, Merchandiser and Visual Manager. Beyond Retro encourages collaboration across all departments. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the business and the brand.
If you have at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar role please send your CV and letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com