Front End Developer
Beyond Retro is the leading vintage fashion chain in the UK and Sweden, dedicated to bringing high quality vintage garments and accessories to fashion-forward customers through our stores in the UK, Sweden and around the world with beyondretro.com.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting brand leader within the retail fashion sector as an experienced, full-time, permanent Front End Developer based in our head office near Old Street, London. You will be responsible for developing the front end of our platform in conjunction with a back end developer and will be heavily involved in new projects to build on our responsive website.
Experience of the Magento platform is desirable, although not necessary. You should have natural design flair and be able to work on multiple internal projects at once. Experience with mobile responsive technologies is preferred.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of responsive and mobile builds
- Proficient with Photoshop
- Experience creating visually appealing web pages or interfaces
The ideal applicant will also have:
- Magento experience (preferred, not necessary)
- A proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to create beautiful web pages
- An understanding of online user experience
- A drive to keep up to date with the latest technologies and techniques
- The ability to get involved in the creative process from the conception through to completion
- Willingness to work as part of a close-knit team and get involved in ideas creation and brainstorming
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and a covering letter, plus your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org