Beyond Retro is the leading Vintage Clothing Chain in the UK and Sweden. Beyond Retro is dedicated to bringing high quality vintage garments and accessories to its fashion forward, savvy customers. Our aim is to be a leader in building a global vintage community – not just a place to shop, but a place of knowledge and expertise about vintage fashion history, fabric and trends.
We currently have 1 opening available for an Auditor in our E-Commerce Production team based out of our London office.
As an Ecommerce Auditor you will be responsible for the quality of imagery and product descriptions in our online catalogue. You will also play an active role in the Ecommerce Production Team, working with the rest of the team to meet weekly targets, plus dealing with customer returns.
- Excellent knowledge of fashion including textiles and fabrics, trends and fashion eras
- Outstanding time management skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy required
- Quality focused and good at taking initiative to suggest improvements
- Ability to work independently
- Solid computer skills
- Ensuring an error free online catalogue plus looking for ways to improve quality
- Auditing the following areas:
- Ensuring grade of clothing meets certain fashion criteria
- Ensuring pricing and product descriptions meet Beyond Retro's criteria
- Maintaining quality of photography and troubleshooting photography challenges
- Filling trackers and reporting on errors found
- Giving constructive feedback and training to ecommerce production team
- Processing customer returns
- Assisting the team to meet weekly processing targets including steaming and photographing garments
- Meeting daily/monthly targets
- Liaising with our pricing, product team and other ecommerce production centres
Training will be provided.
Please send your CV to email@example.com