Production Support Staff - E-commerce
Our global E-commerce Team is expanding! We currently have 2 openings available for Support Staff for our E-Commerce Production Line based in our N1 Warehouse.
As an E-commerce Production Support Staff you will be working in a fast paced environment, requiring accuracy and great attention to detail.
• Knowledge of fashion including textiles and fabrics
• Outstanding time management skills
• Great attention to detail and accuracy required
• Ability to work independently
• Solid computer skills
• Grading clothing to meet certain fashion criteria
• Ability to dress and style mannequins for high volume photo shoots
• Photography and troubleshoot photography challenges
• Daily data entry into our Apparel Manager
• Labeling, packaging, boxing and skidding product to our specifications
• Inventory control and reporting
• Ability to meet daily/monthly production targets
• Liaising with our pricing, product team and other e-commerce production centers
• Completion of High School
• Some college/ vocational or technical training
Work Conditions & Setting:
• warehouse, flash photography, dusty environment, long periods of standing, able to lift up to 33 lbs
Training will be provided.
How to Apply:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your CV and application letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role.