Ecommerce Production Staff
Beyond Retro is looking for an enthusiastic person with a genuine interest in vintage and fashion to join the Ecommerce production department at our Ecom studio in Hoxton N1 (Central London).
This is a diverse, hands on role where you will get to work directly with our vintage product under the same roof as our buying, press, and in-house design teams.
You’ll need good judgement and the ability to make quick decisions. The work environment is fast paced and target driven.
As a member of a small production team you will be expected to contribute to all areas of production and may be called upon to assist in warehouse duties to ensure product is priced and delivered according to schedule for the brick and mortar stores.
There is variety within the role as you will be working in many areas including styling, photography, inputting product descriptions, garment care and packing and packaging.
As an E-commerce Production Support Staff you will be working in a warehouse and studio environment which can be physical and dusty at times and will require you to lift boxes as part of the role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent knowledge of fashion including textiles and fabrics, trends and fashion eras
- Outstanding time management skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy required
- Quality focused and good at taking initiative to suggest improvements
- Ability to work independently
- Solid computer skills
- Grading clothing to meet our internal criteria
- Steaming garments and styling mannequins for high volume photo shoots
- Photography, plus troubleshooting photography challenges
- Daily data entry into our online system
- Labelling, packaging, boxing and skidding product to our specifications
- Inventory control and reporting
- Meeting daily/monthly production targets
- Liaising with our pricing team, product team and other e-commerce production centres
Training will be provided.
To apply please send your CV and a letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com