E-Commerce Production Assistant
We currently have an opening available for an Production Assistant in our E-commerce Production team based out of our central London office. As a Production Assistant you will work in ensuring the quality of imagery and product descriptions in our online catalogue. You will play an active role within the E-commerce Production Team, working to meet weekly targets, as well as handling customer returns. You will also have the opportunity to assist in seasonal campaign and creative shoots.
- Product and packaging studio photography
- Basic Photo retouching using Adobe Photoshop
- Ensure an error free online catalogue
- Maintaining quality of photography and troubleshooting photography challenges
- Ensure grade, price and product descriptions meet Beyond Retro's criteria
- Provide feedback and training to global E-commerce production team
- Process customer returns
- Assist the team to meet weekly processing targets including steaming and photographing garments
- Assist in the processing of Non Vintage items for online and in-store
- Provide creative and commercial concepts for product styling
On the job training will be provided however the ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Solid computer skills
- A meticulous eye for detail and accuracy required
- A knowledge of fashion and vintage including textiles and fabrics, trends and fashion eras
- Experience in photography with a great eye for composition in and out of the studio (soft box studio lighting would be an advantage)
- Have the ability to arrange photoshoots creatively whilst adhering to deadlines
You will be part of a larger global ecommerce production team, but day to day you will form part of a small london based team of pricing and production staff ensuring that weekly production targets are met. You will have excellent communication and develop strong working relationships with the Buying team providing feedback on quality of stock. Find out more about our stores and behind the scenes here
Beyond Retro encourages collaboration across all departments. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the business and the brand. Our aim is to help our employees grow professionally.
If this sounds like you please email email@example.com today!