Customer Support / Office Assistant
This is a role about engaging the customer and managing Beyond Retro’s online community.
You’ll be working as part of the office team under the same roof as our Buyers, Press, eCom and Production teams. As our customer support adviser you’ll the voice of Beyond Retro.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that excellent customer support is delivered for our online store as well as assisting in day-to-day office duties in a creative office environment.
As Customer Services Advisor you will
- Offer an outstanding level of customer service so our customers end their online shopping experience with a smile on their face!
- Become fluent in advising customers on trends, styling and vintage
- Answer incoming phone calls from our customers and help solve their queries
- Respond to customer enquiries through a ticketing system and over live chat
- Track orders & take care of any issues with couriers and Collect+
- Check for fraud orders and help to keep Beyond Retro safe from scammers
- Assist the ECommerce team and Product team as needed, working closely with social media to ensure our community is well managed
As office assistant you will
- Contribute to the smooth running of the office
- Provide support to our UK and Sweden stores
- Assist the Office Manager as needed
- Meet and greet clients visiting head office
- Assist with general office administration
- Excellent written and spoken English with a minimum GCSE grade in English
- You put the customer first, prioritising their needs and ensuring they are happy with the Beyond Retro shopping experience
- A dynamic individual with a flexible can do approach
- Possess a strong work ethic demonstrating integrity at all times.
- A clear telephone voice
If you have a positive upbeat personality and have the ability to take on a wide range of responsibilities to ensure that everything runs smoothly for our customers, this role is for you.
This is a combined entry level role.
If you have experience in a customer service or retail role or office assistant role please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you would be suitable for the role.