Assistant Store Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for Assistant Store Manager in London.
Europe's leading Vintage clothing retailer Beyond Retro has an exciting opportunities for an inspirational Assistant Store Manager to join our London team. The Ideal candidate will be friendly, hard working, efficient and punctual and have an eye for detail and have had experience in supervising and motivating a sales team.
As part of a small team in a fast paced large store you will be expected to:
- Be fully flexible over all days of the week and be able to work 40 hours over the hours of 9am—8.30pm
- Have good communication skills and be a team player.
- Motivate the sales team to ensure maximum sales.
- Ensure staff maintain a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a clean and organised shop
- Inform/co-ordinate floor staff in daily/weekly duties.
- Become competent at identifying and pricing vintage product.
- Stay current with catwalk and high street trends, be aware of emerging customer trends.
- Assist in controlling and managing all aspects of the day-to-day Store operation.
- Assist in managing stock level on the floor and in backstock
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in supervising a large or high turn over store.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Good organizational and communications skills
- Exceptional Customer service skills
The store environment is vibrant and uniquely reflective of the local social scene. We are seeking people who would like to grow with the company, who have creative flair and excellent organizational skills.
If you have a minimum of 2 years experience in supervising and motivating a fashion sales team please send us your C.V plus cover letter explaining your salary expectation and why you would like this role.